Instrucciones para Modificar el Blog

When you are looking at your DASHBOARD

Click on: SETTING

Then on Basic

Add your blog to our listings..............You need to check NO …

scroll down and click SAVE

Then Click on: Publishing

You can modify your blog address

if you do... you need to click SAVE

Then click on: Comments

Make sure you check ONLY REGISTER USERS

Also in COMMENT NOTIFICATION add your personal email address to receive your comments

Don't forget to click on SAVE


BACK TO DASHBOARD

Click on: TEMPLATE

Click edit on the BLOG POST

Check date and time

uncheck posted by..

click on SAVE·

back to the main template

To add stuff (link list, pictures, )

on the side columns to your blog you will need

to click on ADD A PAGE ELEMENT

Also you can modify your TEMPLATE

Suerte!

3 comments:

Jasmin said...

senora, perdoname para hablar en ingles pero...

I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT SO YOU CAN COMMENT!!!! I clicked yes on everything, and I even put in my e-mail address. I CAN NOT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

AYUDAME EN CLASE POR FAVOR!!!!!!

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andalucía said...

hola profe--
todavía no miro el link para ir a mi blog!!
no es bueno.

http://chileli.blogspot.com/

gracias